Phone: (817) 640-6166
Links: UTA Military Science Department
|Vice President Development
|Vice President Membership
|Vice President Finance
|Vice President Hall of Honor
|Vice President Communications
|Vice President Marketing
The Cadet Corps Alumni Chapter (CCAC) supports and nurtures the Corps of Cadets, creating continuity with the past and providing impetus for the future while working closely with staff, UT Arlington Alumni Association, and University officials.
• To support and sustain the U.S. Army ROTC program goals at UTA.
• To provide scholarships and financial assistance to ROTC cadets at UTA.
• To encourage cadets to stay enrolled in Army ROTC and excel in their studies, through mentoring and guidance roles.
• To foster a sense of belonging and affiliation among current UTA cadets.
• To promote the bonds of friendship among former cadets.
• To preserve and publicize the history of the UTA Cadet Corps to serve as a guide for future cadets.
Membership helps keep you informed with all the events and news of the Military Science Department. Learn more.
Each year the Military Science Department's Hall of Honor recognizes the outstanding contributions that its former students and supporters have made to the country, the Corps, and the Cadet Corps Alumni Council.